- Our church is about to get super busy. Events we have coming up: Fall Fest, Veteran’s day meal, baby supplies drive for local pregnancy help center, Thanksgiving meal, Advent stuff, toy drive, Christmas stuff, candlelight service. The next three months are going to FLY by.
- Ben Emerson’s blog is one of my favorite things on the web. We’ve talked about him before. He’s blogging his way through the Bible, one chapter at a time and it’s great. Visit his site, bookmark it, and follow along.
- I recently got a reusable K-Cup for our Keurig coffee maker, and it’s the best. I also got a bean grinder and have been buying whole beans instead of ground coffee. I’ll admit that it’s more about the experience than the flavor, but I love it. Do you drink coffee? Grind beans? Have a Keurig? Any recommendations?
- I will cry every single time I see one of those “soldier surprises family” reunion clips. You do too. Is there anything on the planet more moving? Geez, America. Keep up the good work.
- We’ve raised 40% of the $550 needed to buy ten water filters. Click here to read the post about what’s going on, click here to go directly to the donation site, and please tell everyone you know to help. If you drank 64 ounces of water everyday for 80 years, that would be 14,600 gallons. One of these water filters can produce a million gallons of water. It’s no exaggeration to say that these are live-saving devices. Please help.
So, what are you doing this weekend?