- My newborn son sleeps so loud. When I came home from work today, he was napping on the couch. I thought it would be cute to lay down next to him and take a nap, too. Didn’t happen. He kept moaning and whining. I kept saying, “Hey you! Yeah- baby! Pipe down!” But he was all, “Hmm…waahhh…” and then he’d sleep some more. So I grabbed my phone and played Angry Birds and watched an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.
- If you’re a blogger, you need to be a member of KillerTribes. Formerly known as BlogRocket, KillerTribes is a great resource for bloggers. It’s an online community of bloggers sharing tips, ideas, information, etc. It’s a great way to connect to other bloggers, and its all run by one of the best, Bryan Allain. Check it out.
- I am so pumped about football starting. No need to expand on this, right? It’s a given that football is awesome.
- If you ever get the chance to go to a do-it-yourself frozen yogurt place, do it. If you haven’t been, here’s how it works: You walk in, grab a bowl, and you’re faced with a wall of froyo flavors. Not just your standard chocolate/vanilla/strawberry. I’ve seen coconut, cheesecake, blueberry, raspberry, lime, cake batter- it’s a veritable smorgasbord. After you fill your bowl with your flavor(s) of choice, there’s a toppings bar. Cookies, candies, fruits, nuts- pile it on, then you pay by how much the thing weighs. I’ve been twice, and paid about $3.50 each time. Lots of fun. (If you’re in the Golden Triangle, there’s a place called The Yogurt Spot at the corner of Dowlen and Phelan. You’re welcome.)
- I want to hear from you- give me a number five. What’s going on witcha?