- Hoarders is one of the most intriguing shows on TV. There was a marathon on A&E yesterday, and it’s just amazing what these people keep. Old clothes, toys, books, magazines are one thing, but there was a lady who had hundreds of plastic bags full of her own- um…waste. That’s right, she was hoarding poo.
- Sam is having tubes put in his ears Thursday. Of course, he’s not even two years old so he doesn’t know it’s happening. But you could pray for him. That’d be nice of you.
- This is the best blog post I’ve read this week: http://tinyurl.com/3ge6yg9 It’s about how pastors sometimes become property of the church, and how that’s no good. I liked it a lot.
- We’ve got another baby coming in nine weeks. And I’m stoked. His name is Nate, and he’s gonna be awesome, though probably not very athletic. We’ve tried telling Sam that a baby’s on the way, but he’s more interested in his Elmo book and cereal and picking his nose than talking about babies. (By the way, unless it’s my own kid, I’m more interested in those things, too.)
- The Civil Wars station on Pandora is gold. I’m not kidding. It plays Damien Rice, Joshua Radin, Iron and Wine, etc. It’s like someone filled a music boat with awesome then set sail into my eardrums. It’s so good.
Your turn: share a fact or two in the comments section. And by fact, I mean fact or opinion or conspiracy theory.