Boom. We did it, America, and here’s the proof. Post number 100. Thanks for coming along for the ride.
I’m really not sure how to celebrate. Champagne? Flowers? Chocolates? (It’s too early, they die, sounds tasty but I don’t need ’em.)
So I looked around at some other blogs that have hit the 100 mark to see what they did to mark the occasion. A few put up a list of 100 things- either “100 things about me” or a bucket list kinda thing. I’m not 100 things worth of interesting, so PASS.
I also saw several that listed their “Top Posts so far.” That would mean I’d put up a list differentiating between the post that three people read and the one that five people read. That’s bad for my self-esteem. PASS.
Let’s try this instead: I’m going to list five questions and ask you to answer them in the comments section. I’ll go first- hopefully not last. Here’s the list:
- What is your full name? (Please include suffixes, prefixes, and embarrassing middle names.)
- Have we ever met for-realsies? Or are we just internet friends?
- Would you rather get punched in the stomach by a professional boxer or drink an 8 oz glass of mop water from a gas station bathroom?
- What would you suggest I do to make BDB better?
- What’s your favorite Bible story?
Ready? Set? Smoke a cigarette! Haha…oh man. I got you good.
For real this time. Ready? Set? GO!