If this applies to that movie, I’m not watching:
- Based on a book by Nicholas Sparks.
- It’s about a horse.
- Starring Reese Witherspoon.
- Someone alive falls in love with someone dead, or vice versa.
- Live action animals with CGI mouths.
- Babies fighting crime.
- “Tyler Perry’s…” anything.
- A group of sassy women bond over a break up.
- Starring a country singer or professional wrestler. (Pure Country is the singular exception.)
Your turn. Finish this sentence: I refuse to see a movie that ______________.
Ready? Set? Go!